Baja sand rail...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
His build looks great . Love the carbon fiber. . The aluminum rear shock towers look trick as hell.

Ok what weight oil is he using in the IRC Bigbore shocks on the back . I ordered the heavier springs because I didn't think the spring that came on the shocks were strong enough. I just recieved my Black springs yesterday form England 2 1/2 weeks to get here . I'm planing on changing to 45 weight and changing the springs this weekend. The rear of the Baja bottoms out way to easy.

His build looks great . Love the carbon fiber. . The aluminum rear shock towers look trick as hell.

Ok what weight oil is he using in the IRC Bigbore shocks on the back . I ordered the heavier springs because I didn't think the spring that came on the shocks aren't strong enough. I just recieved my Black springs yesterday form England 2 1/2 weeks to get here . I'm planing on changing to 45 weight and changing the springs this weekend. The rear of the Baja bottoms out way to easy.
I will ask him for u...(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks