BAJA SRT4 100cc gasoline twin cylinder 2-stroke 1/4 scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm attending Europe's biggest RC-show on 27-29 April so I don't want to destroy the car before that :D

Nor scratch it too much.

And the weather is horrible, water everywhere as the long winter is over and snow melts.

EXCUSES I KNOOOWWW :D

The European championships are in July at Nene valley raceway in the UK pal.

Championships, you mean a racing event? I am only talking about a show. No driving. An RC Expo.

With good pipes to suit the engine I think it would work very good. Of course there are many things to overcome like clutch and other stuff. If you don't get any special deal for that 150cc then I don't see why you could not consider buying a 200cc as it is nearly the same size and weight with a lot more punch. Usa kart slicks to get traction, the softest possible slick tires.

evo engine

With good pipes to suit the engine I think it would work very good. Of course there are many things to overcome like clutch and other stuff. If you don't get any special deal for that 150cc then I don't see why you could not consider buying a 200cc as it is nearly the same size and weight with a lot more punch. Usa kart slicks to get traction, the softest possible slick tires.
i didnt know evolution made a 200 cc man that would be the bomb.what mods would u have to do to get the torque and rmp were u want it i can get one on evolutions site for 1199.00
'
'
'
' thanks doug:)

Last edited:
i didnt know evolution made a 200 cc man that would be the bomb.what mods would u have to do to get the torque and rmp were u want it i can get one on evolutions site for 1199.00
'
'
'
' thanks doug:)

I didn't know you were only talking about Evolution. Why limit yourself to only one manufacturer?

The only thing you need actually to get the power up is to study the internal dimensions and exhaust timing and design pipes. Some boat pipes might be close to what you need but custom pipes are the ones to consider.

I didn't know you were only talking about Evolution. Why limit yourself to only one manufacturer?

The only thing you need actually to get the power up is to study the internal dimensions and exhaust timing and design pipes. Some boat pipes might be close to what you need but custom pipes are the ones to consider.
what made u go with the evo? everyone seems too concerned with rpm.ya the big numbers sound cool but torque is the work horse. with that thought in mind i thought the big motor would have more torque as it has a lower rpm range would have a lot more torque.like the harley and jap. wars at the strip.these are my thoughts also the boxer design is so much more stable from an engineering stand point i thought id give it a go.
'
'
'
' doug :)

Umm, I didn't go with Evolution. Where did you get that idea?

I have the build photos only on my computer now, nowhere else. The car is still like in the pics before with the exception of pinion and spur which the engine stripped. I've got new stronger gears made already but I need to change the entire center diff setup to use them. Most likely the upgrade takes place around next November or so because I don't much drive during summer, mostly only during winter. This beause I have other toys for the summer.

well i've following your build and from the start it looked like an evolution sorry if im mistaken. if its not an evo what is it? if u don't mind me asking. the pics used to be
on here.and it sure looked like one to me

doug

well i've following your build and from the start it looked like an evolution sorry if im mistaken. if its not an evo what is it? if u don't mind me asking. the pics used to be
on here.and it sure looked like one to me

doug

No, it is not an Evo. I bought the engine from Troy Built Models when they were in promotion maybe 3 years ago. It sat on the shelf for the first year before I started working on it. It was an engine TBM had made. It's a chinese engine like most of them. But it seems to be very durable and at least I don't have anything bad to say about it.

dragster

No, it is not an Evo. I bought the engine from Troy Built Models when they were in promotion maybe 3 years ago. It sat on the shelf for the first year before I started working on it. It was an engine TBM had made. It's a chinese engine like most of them. But it seems to be very durable and at least I don't have anything bad to say about it.
say jari what are your thoughts on the zdz 420 4 cyl 2 cyl for my dragster.thinging of methanol to fuel it, help with the cooling seems like it could pull a pretty tall gear.tires 11.0 dia x 6.5 wide im going to build the rear diff spool design 1/4 scale car 75 inch wheel base car will be about 8.5 feet long thanks for your input

doug :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks