Bashfest may 2019!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well jus spent the last few hrs charging up the 5ive and 5b tx/rx lipos?...and sorting what im gonna take spares wise..?.which tbh aint gonna much this time?...2x new pull starts...4x plugs...sum small 5ive/5b spares...nuts/bolts/hexs ect...basic tools...?...and taking 2x sets of uber mini spikes to sale whilst there?...jus need charge the x maxx lipos and go get me food/drinks then im done?...and def being tent home tomorrow...or i b sleeping under the stars..???.which....after half a bottle of rum is fine with me??...I'll post all my b.fest stuff in here?
And i finanly took me 5ive filter off and washed it?..will reoil it tomorrw ?

awesome!:cool:!…..big dude..short grey/white hair...….name on me t shirt....(y)...rum n coke in hand:p
Well jus spent the last few hrs charging up the 5ive and 5b tx/rx lipos?...and sorting what im gonna take spares wise..?.which tbh aint gonna much this time?...2x new pull starts...4x plugs...sum small 5ive/5b spares...nuts/bolts/hexs ect...basic tools...?...and taking 2x sets of uber mini spikes to sale whilst there?...jus need charge the x maxx lipos and go get me food/drinks then im done?...and def being tent home tomorrow...or i b sleeping under the stars..???.which....after half a bottle of rum is fine with me??...I'll post all my b.fest stuff in here?
And i finanly took me 5ive filter off and washed it?..will reoil it tomorrw ?
make that 1x set of mini spikes..(y)......thks to jimbo...;)

Sweeeeet :p......it was mad last time at the bar.....the breaded dude has his portable stereo box thing blasting out tunes between the oldies and us younger ones taking it in turns to suggest tunes for him to play ....:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks