Bashing on grass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey William after you installed the second kraken servo to your steering did it make a big difference then having one. Reason why im asking is my vekta sucks on turns. Its like i gotta stop completely and turn to get it to go. When driving and trying to turn it sucks. A little input would be greatly appreciated thanx

I agree the turning radius is wider, travel adjustment is critical.
To answer your question running dual steering servos is a great response improvement in turns.
Purchase a Bracket Kit KV2240 and a additional Servo KV3323 and your good to go.
William E. Burrows Jr.

Out of intrest what els has needed upgrading because of failure on your vekta 5?
Dear Dougstar,
My biggest concern with my Vekta 5 is the poor quality control concerning the amount of loctite or the absence of it.
Some fasteners come loose and are lost or they cause damage with parts spinning around, while others take a blow torch to remove.
Expect a lot of stripped bolt heads. Some fasteners are plastic torqued to metal, so heating them is out of the question.
I would suggest you purchase a full bolt replacement kit.
P.S. Motor bolts expand do to heat so I never use loctite on them. Just Me
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks