be carefull on this guys guess who

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did send me a nice ish message on ebay saying..

Im getting out of the hobby etc so stop bidding on my
items blaa blaa blaa... Awwww he sounded so upset.

So i said do you like pie :D

But i really want that car seat! So my plan is to make yet
another account and win the bid at the end! I will bid
upto 600 if needs be to win that seat!

I will pay him with monopoly money.

Andy

oh feck ive just coughed up a lung with laughter you fecker nice work though mate and it is a nice seat so worth every penny even if he never gets any sweet

did you win it mate hes got nothing left for sale now what you going to do now other than get 1000 leaflets printed with his mugshot and mobile number claiming hes a rentboy

maybe hes repaiting it and giving it a rebuild with some wd40 just to add a few more quid to its value if he sold it with a full tank it would double what its worth

nice one andy thats pissed on his 100% feedback score down to 94.7% what a shame cant wait to see his reply im suprised hes not been on here crying that were bullying him yet

He said he was coming back and hes filed a case against
me :lol: Good luck mate!

and i bet youve lost loads of sleep as well aint ya mate,,,its you that should file a complant against him tell them hes been calling you up and asked for more money after the auction ended hence why you pulled out of the deal lol play dirty mate:lol::lol:

Hahahahahahahaha mint Andy nice one, what's the worst eBay guna do??? Suspend your blag account.........oh well hahahahahahaha

;) If it ain't broke, bash it till it is ;)

some people sell some right shite!!! but obviously the goverment don't pay too well!tbh mate i could do with getting rid of some rc stuff,ive just collected boxes of spares..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks