be carefull on this guys guess who

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeay mouth almighty has crawled from under his rock again :lol::lol: this car you're on about is no where near good condition, and isn't even close to poor condition, you state it's been rebuilt....what with???? Dodgy second hand parts covered in wd40 to make the car look good!!!!!! Have you ever heard of the old saying "you can't polish a TURD" :lol::lol: and I can be 1000% sure that this is going to be a turd :(

;) If it ain't broke, bash it till it is ;)

i cant belive its only on £77 i wonder if its his own bid lol

its our duty to keep this twat from ripping off anybody on here or other forums so lets keep the fight alive and please don't let this tread turn into a hate campain as it getting closed wont help we all know what he is and what hes upto insulting him don't work time for plan b warn everybody of this beetle so it don't sell to anybody we/you know

Agree, we all know who and what he is so a simple "don't buy this from this seller" is all we need to say...if he trys to defend himself then don't get pulled into any conversions with him, he'll only say he's finished and wants to move on but pops up again with a new user name..

As said bump the thread up every day so its seen by others..

Peace out..

nice one woodie

UK ebay is getting more difficult to contact them by email,as every thing

seems to be automated ......i cannot find an email link to them

.....ANYONE:mad:

nice one woodie

UK ebay is getting more difficult to contact them by email,as every thing

seems to be automated ......i cannot find an email link to them

.....ANYONE:mad:

Do you not fancy a tidy bug like this 1 for the collection Keith? :cool2: It will be a steal at £78 cos no-one else will bid on it!!!!

can i ask, as an outside observer and a current e-bay user myself,what has this person done??

it looks to me that a lot of people are jumping on the bandwagon to throw digs this guys way,is it really that bad? if so please tell what he has done?? i have heard of a few lads who had been on MSUK and a lot of teenagers reside there,seriously you couldn't not please some of those youngsters,if something isn't up to there liking they seem to take fierce pride in getting people banned and just general drama queening about it. but look this was just one friend of mine who got in to a little dispute,he wasn't banned or anything there,only he said they sort of hang out there like gangs on that forum and don't take too kindly to outsiders.it seems to be there way or no way on that place,i didn't bother even to register on msuk,so many bad things heard about the place.

so let's have it,what was it so bad this person done,i am worried myself as i do be on e-bay a lot....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks