be carefull on this guys guess who

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it may be going up but hopefully our good work means its not anybody on here getting stitched up so alls not over,plus 100% it will be relisted next week due to the winning bidder being himself

a big thanks to all that are helping to warn others without your help it would be a lot worse and it could be you getting stitched up

i take it your £300 bid was removed then mate gutted i bet you was looking foward to owning a minty fresh restored bug that stinks of wd40 and curry

yeah he wont be far away he needs his forum fix and cant go to long without asking the same old shite,the lights are on but nobodys home mate,hes that fekin blatant hes even answered his own questions proper scitzo off his meds

back to the thread renn, why do guys bother with those ecu's that do nothing, tuned engines that produce abit more power and pipes that make noise and add 0.2hp when we can all get something like this ,all in for this price mate, you say you have traction issues,well this has it sussed, this car has some crazy top speed too.

im starting all over again,im selling up and starting a project like this man!!!
ive wasted so much time and money trying to make my fg fast.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOBBYPRO-...sGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item1e6f5a8832
the guy has noted down all the facts on this car, as it said it kills marder and smartechs,even a motor bike..if you read the description,you will see what i mean,this is mean!!! its got EXTRAS like a fuel filter which i think maybe the clunk
i guareentee youll see it at the nationals this year,maybe euros...

just one thing mate, you got to be quick because the price has been dropped low, for a quick sale .
man, i hooked you up by showing you this, you owe me big time if it ends up being yours my friend...

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks