be carefull on this guys guess who

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i sure that even had speakers on the wing last time it was listed utter piece of shite im tempted though and might see if i can swap both my fg's and give him some money just cause it smokes motobikes lol

yes thats the one,when it had speakers on it was going for a grand, i would have took it for this new revised lower price if it still had the speakers on , but he took them off i think because he lowered the price ,,, don't forget it has a wheelie bar which will be needed because it has boost bottles.me you and dwrthy know how much grunt is added with boostbottles lol...
i don't think hell take your two and a bit of cash his way lol , but you could always try mate .ive already tried but he said my fg was mostly plastic and my hormann was an old 09 version and looked standard compared to his. he said if my ht2 had some subs and amps,neons, flags,go faster stripes and a few more grand put into it he might have swapped, oh well never mind.... : )

gutted mate think im going to fit wheel spinners and neons to mine now and some speakers and ipod dock then it will be well fast and proper chavy bling bling ive also found out that if mine was red with a viper stripe it would gain another 1-2 hp and 10-20mph more top end so if i paint mine red with a viper stripe and fit neons speakers spinners and boost bottles its going to have well over 10hp and will hit 20mph more and if i run 50/1 oil mix then it would be that fast it would time travel its true mate id look into it mate

gutted mate think im going to fit wheel spinners and neons to mine now and some speakers and ipod dock then it will be well fast and proper chavy bling bling ive also found out that if mine was red with a viper stripe it would gain another 1-2 hp and 10-20mph more top end so if i paint mine red with a viper stripe and fit neons speakers spinners and boost bottles its going to have well over 10hp and will hit 20mph more and if i run 50/1 oil mix then it would be that fast it would time travel its true mate id look into it mate

A fluffy dice always adds extra horse power:lol:

back to topic assads pride and joy the freshly polished turd still on £175+£30 for postage not going very well for him is it although its £170 to much if you ask me but then i wouldnt even give the twat a fiver for it unless i could burn it in front of him,,i take that last bit back as its not the fg's fault lol

I bet ATOM can find you a pair :lol::lol:

Cheeky bugger!!
Wife and lad are back from church, so free time over, for a while!! :lol::D:lol:

I do have a fascination in these auction sites it appears, and if viewing time is considered as the only factor, I suppose Wheeler Dealers is my favourite programme, followed by Bargain Hunt!!
Sad!!

Loved the British Touring Cars yesterday, and the MotoGP today.
Loved the stunt Cal Crutchlowe pulled on the presenter, who'd been looking for his passport .... Cal handed it back to him, on live TV!!

Al.

assad has a few fluffy dice on ebay,im sure he will do you a cracking deal...

If he just this once sell something half desent without rippin someone off then he could at least stop all this heat that he's bringing on himself but i think if the bidding stayed at £170 , he would pull it off, just like those tosers that put ' advertised else where' then suddenly half hour before the finishing time it dissapears because it hadn't reach the persons expected amount, in that case put a buy now price or a reserve. even more frustrating when youve following it for a week or two and it happens!!!

Cheeky bugger!!
Wife and lad are back from church, so free time over, for a while!! :lol::D:lol:

I do have a fascination in these auction sites it appears, and if viewing time is considered as the only factor, I suppose Wheeler Dealers is my favourite programme, followed by Bargain Hunt!!
Sad!!

Loved the British Touring Cars yesterday, and the MotoGP today.
Loved the stunt Cal Crutchlowe pulled on the presenter, who'd been looking for his passport .... Cal handed it back to him, on live TV!!

Al.

yes very sad Al :lol::lol:

the auction will go way past the £175 at the last few mins :mad: and

nothing we can do as the :saddam: has the auction on private as usual

k....

yes very sad Al :lol::lol:

the auction will go way past the £175 at the last few mins :mad: and

nothing we can do as the :saddam: has the auction on private as usual

k....

on a good note because of his greed it will not be sold he will bid on it himself at the last min and 100% it will be relisted due to a time waster a week or so later

Unless this 'Time Waster' was himself?
No problem I suppose if you have 10 accounts, to let the odd one go.
No idea what he's doing, but I'm sure it's possible, with a few variables, and these banking idiots throwing cards at people with impossible interest rates as introductory offers!!
Simple variations in addresses registered and off you go!
Al.

:w00t::w00t: over 100 reads so far but still at £175 though, hope people read this before they look at the beetle :lol::lol:

;) If it ain't broke, bash it till it is ;)

Back