BEC for 14s ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that. I didn't see that one. I will admit I am a little apprehensive. I saw, in person, a dude's car burst into flame last year. A total melt down. It was while he was testing it at a local hobby shop. I don't know if it was the LiPos or the electronics, but he was running CC. I know that doesn't mean sh!t and all products have had 'events' like that, most likely builder error. Anyway, that BEC looks a little minimalist as compared to the others. Then again, there are a lot more CC products in service than the two I found.

Added to the short list :)

Thanks again!

Will do. I will try to get it ordered today.
Ordered the Super Pro Mini, this one --> BEC

Spoke to WR out in BC, Canada. These are made with Helis and Planes in mind meaning very high amp draw and high speed servos. My 1/5 scale steering servo S9010 draws 7amps at stall @ 8.2v, the brake servo HBL599 (much faster) draws 11amps at stall @ 8.2v. This BEC has peak handling at 22amps and 16amps continuous. I would need to stall both servos simultaneously for an extended time to run into a problem and more likely, I will burn out the servo. But there is no chance of that happening when set-up correctly. I can always run two BECs in parallel with an isolator as well. The non-mini has the bus option. It is interesting, signal is passed directly to servos from receiver (no latency) but of course it is larger.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks