Best on Road 1/5 Scale to buy ? Currently 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet, are there any for sale from members on the forum ? Ebay does'nt have many selections.
I got my FG EVO from Daves. He is great and helped me with all my questions. He does have some of the parts but for a few items, I always went to https://rc-car-online.de/en-.html for parts. My orders always arrived within a 2-3 days. Those guys are good as well. I live in Illinois and have never found getting parts an issue. There are not a lot of people here with 1/5. I thought about selling it as I am more of a plane/helicopter person. I do love the details of the FG Evo though. It drives real nice. Let me know if you have any questions.

DDM is my go to dealer for parts. I run an FG 4WD road car with our local RC club and think it is a good choice for starting out, as someone said parts inventory is low at the moment but hopefully that will change. The dealers overseas seem to have almost everything in stock, but I hate ordering from them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks