• Vekta.5

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Kv5tt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5t

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loose the shock extenders. You can make the 5ive t stand pretty tall without them, and less chance of bending a shock rod. You'll wither want the 13 or 14 lb front springs. I think 50wt will be a little light on the oil, but that's deffinatly an opinion and driving style thing. Front diff oil you can use the 500k as well. If you feel the center diff is still too open with 1mil, fill it with silly putty or silicone ear plugs. I prefer the silly putty since I have kids.... entertainment for all of us lol.

I did I think 125k on my last 2.0 and that did fine but that's max imo. I did a rear locker this time and it takes some getting used to as it will spin out but it's for the bashing.

Loose the shock extenders. You can make the 5ive t stand pretty tall without them, and less chance of bending a shock rod. You'll wither want the 13 or 14 lb front springs. I think 50wt will be a little light on the oil, but that's deffinatly an opinion and driving style thing. Front diff oil you can use the 500k as well. If you feel the center diff is still too open with 1mil, fill it with silly putty or silicone ear plugs. I prefer the silly putty since I have kids.... entertainment for all of us lol.
Okay, 50wt was the heaviest I found, what weight should I look for?

What diff oil is stock from front center and rear?

I have the KV5TT. I feel it is on the clumsy side. After several adjustments it has gotten better. I do not feel this product has the pedigree of the Losi 5T. The Vekta.5 is not much different than the KV5TT but wider stance. Weight and long trailing arms lend itself to clumsy performance. From videos I have seen on the 5T it seems to be ideal performing vehicle, more balanced perhaps. Not front heavy like the Kraken trucks.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks