Best upgrade for losi 5t and 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misterleon

EMPIRE RC
Lifetime PLUS!
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
When I owned my 5t and 5b the biggest pain in the ass and source of almost 100% of my engine problems was the location of the filter. On the 5t you have to cut your cage or on the 5b you need a huge hole in your body. Also the front left wheel is murdering your filter with dust, rocks and mud🤦‍♂️. Well this conversion kit uses the mcd fuel tank and mcd air filter intake to move the air filter into the plastic skirt and out of harms way. The mcd fuel tank is also better imo. It has baffles to limit fuel slosh, and the lid is much more user friendly. Check it out if you’ve been looking for a better solution.

https://www.rcfox.de/RCF30100-RCFOX-Losi-5ive-B-5B-Air-Filter-Tank-MCD-Conversion-Set

Too long to watch all of it and I don't speak German, but it's a great idea if you don't already have the tr filter set up. Linda wish I would have seen this before I got a tr set up. Would have saved some money. And I really like the mcd filter over most any factory filters save the original baja filter.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks