Best way to keep grass from accumulating under crankcase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Picodogg

I eat DDM chocolate mints for breakfast
PLUS member
I don’t need a lawnmower anymore because I can just drive my 5T around the yard and every single blade of grass accumulates under the crankcase.

I searched and found the “mesh mod” DIY way to keep grass out. I already have the g320Rc outerwear pre-filter. Is that it? Is there anything else that someone knows of or found to keep the grass out?

I’ve even got extra body panels installed. Grass still finds a way.

T
I don’t need a lawnmower anymore because I can just drive my 5T around the yard and every single blade of grass accumulates under the crankcase.

I searched and found the “mesh mod” DIY way to keep grass out. I already have the g320Rc outerwear pre-filter. Is that it? Is there anything else that someone knows of or found to keep the grass out?

I’ve even got extra body panels installed. Grass still finds a way.
Try to make your own, buy a cloth and shpe ot as you wish with valcro💪

Get the cover for the pullstart as well
I’ve got the pull start cover too.

If outerwears are basically it, what do you do with the Vertigo Open clutch carrier/housing? Doesn’t grass and shite get up in it? Does that work it’s way back to the crankcase through the clutch carrier?

Watching this thread.IMG_2998.jpeg

If outerwears are basically it, what do you do with the Vertigo Open clutch carrier/housing? Doesn’t grass and shite get up in it? Does that work it’s way back to the crankcase through the clutch carrier?

dirt and grass cant get to the fan side of the case from the clutch side mate,
leave the clutch carrier open as it is (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks