Better Losi DBXL air filter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokes78

Is there another air filter that can be used or are we stuck paying $52 for the k&n. Or is the k&n the best one for it with the stock motor.

Almost any filter is better than those. They let tons of dirt in.

Get the angled TGN filter or the like.

I need a new filter too ,I did have a new replacement one ,but it got lost ,I am running a KN type ,but not using it for dirt use ,
I am only using it for a temp on the street ,I definitly want an angled one ,I hate the original one ,it is bulky an hard to take
on & off for cleaning!

So I’m probly going to get the ddm dt1 air filter. But what velocity stack should I get. Do have to get the Bartolone v2 velocity stack. That one is $55. The rest on there are all under $20. What is the difference besides airflow through them. The Bartolone screws onto the carb from the outside of the v2 the rest look like they screw on from the inside???

It shouldn't really matter mate, the gains will be minimally different from one to the other
Yeah I wouldn't buy it again. Another item purchased from watching the Botajell channel. It is a nice idea but it also gets in the way and pushes the filter further out which can also get in the way of cages and such. I say just get the ddm velocity stack and use the extra ? on something else.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks