Big bore pipe for w5 truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCD dood

Hi just brought a ultimate w5 short course truck, I'm waiting to put a 34cc full mod rooster tail engine in my truck, but the distributer of rooster tail engine says that the barracuda turned pipe that comes with the truck will restrict the engine, seeing it's only designed for a 29cc engine, does anyone know of a aftermarket big bore pipe for the MCD, thanks guy's

I'm in Australia, dammo at roster tail in Australia gets nothing but awesome reviews, in Oz anyway, please tell me what you heard
I know a couple of people who have had major problems with the 34 fm, his other engines are fine. Personally i would go with an OBR 34 fm, they're half the price for starters, and that's even with the $150aud fedex shipping

Hi guys, my FM 30.5 is running well, I'd rather spend my money supporting Australian company. $1660 Australia dollars for a 34 signature series obr, shipping included, I paid $1100 for a full mod 30.5 rooster tail engine, shipping included,
Hi guys, my FM 30.5 is running well, I'd rather spend my money supporting Australian company. $1660 Australia dollars for a 34 signature series obr, shipping included, I paid $1100 for a full mod 30.5 rooster tail engine, shipping included,
I'm in Australia

I'm in Australia
Hay Doug, how is that oilmat pipe coming along, has he done yours yet
$1400 Australia dollars for a full mod 30.5 obr, including shipping to Australia,$ 1100 for my 30.5 rooster tail engine, including shipping

Last edited:
I payed 1000aud for my full mod obr 34 reed shipped👍🏻
Hay Doug, how is that oilmat pipe coming along, has he done yours yet
$1400 Australia dollars for a full mod 30.5 obr, including shipping to Australia,$ 1100 for my 30.5 rooster tail engine, including shipping
I'm in contact every other day with Simon at olimat. As soon as it available I'll post up👍🏻 he is on it

Can't see the ss being any better to be quite honest 🤔👍🏻
I just got a on line quote for the full mod 34 Reed, $1350 Australia dollars, shipping included, you got a bargain for $1000 Australia dollars, I'm happy with my rooster tail, I'm getting a 50cc RC Max Mid next year, that should really get her going hard

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks