Big Boys Toys & Hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is it that ur looking for ? From big boys toys and hobbies

They have a ton of FG vehicles according to their website. DDM won't have any monster trucks for quite a while. I was going to pick one up from BBT if indeed they had them. I guess I'll just wait until DDM has them back in stock.

you used to be able to call him directly...but i don't see his phone number on the webpage anymore......

Yeah, I didn't see a number at all either. I've sent two emails with no reply. I won't do business with a company ran like that, so when the time comes I guess I'll just go with a different pipe than planned.
Post some pics of your rig?

Yes, please do!

What is it??
Sorry for the delay....
SportsLine or might use on Evo. I'm Doing lots of updating. Maybe i'll post mods when done or close to because as we all know.. We're always upgrading. The body is absolutely fantastic. I bought it from a former member here, from the UK. I liked it so much I paid the shipping to USA!., also bought other parts.
Bonus the STX or Leopard Race with apache body and bigger wheels.
Now it looks like a proper stadium truck.
I also am working on 465mm Evo car.
I Also need to find chassis for the Super Rare F40 Ferrari body I bought. It's 520mm or so and won't fit any chassis I have. Thanks all for the interest,it helps motivating me.

Attachments

• 0716191716~2.jpg
    0716191716~2.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 0716191717.jpg
    0716191717.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 10
  • ProShot_2019_04_07_22_13_41.jpg
    ProShot_2019_04_07_22_13_41.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 10
  • ProShot_2019_04_07_22_16_36.jpg
    ProShot_2019_04_07_22_16_36.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 9
  • ProShot_2019_04_10_20_15_11.jpg
    ProShot_2019_04_10_20_15_11.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 9
Sorry for the delay....
SportsLine or might use on Evo. I'm Doing lots of updating. Maybe i'll post mods when done or close to because as we all know.. We're always upgrading. The body is absolutely fantastic. I bought it from a former member here, from the UK. I liked it so much I paid the shipping to USA!., also bought other parts.
Bonus the STX or Leopard Race with apache body and bigger wheels.
Now it looks like a proper stadium truck.
I also am working on 465mm Evo car.
I Also need to find chassis for the Super Rare F40 Ferrari body I bought. It's 520mm or so and won't fit any chassis I have. Thanks all for the interest,it helps motivating me.
Looking good ?

Yeah same for me I tried to Contact BBT by email about a month ago and no reply from them :( I'll also wait for DDM to have them back in stock (should be in about 1 month according to Steven).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks