Bizzer’s Digger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bizzer

Canadian Rednek! 🍻
Lifetime PLUS!
PLUS member
8157483B-1168-4C3D-B852-A50B063638F3.jpeg

So, I got in on the pre-order and now finally getting around to the build.

Got right down to brass tacks and pulled the stocker without even firing it for a 50 GT.
4D910CFA-F6F8-43B2-B9C5-F79E5BEFB1FF.jpeg69780455-1487-4D94-8AA8-BCFFD9DEC076.jpeg

Tank raised with some rubber stand offs via Amazon
82A6D060-9367-4A94-86D1-A7E2AC2DA842.jpeg

Installed the 2” wheelbase extension kit.
B1B3571D-7EAF-4AC9-8415-DF62EA9683F5.jpeg
Relocated the sway bar stop collars to the inside of the frame as I didn’t like the way they sat on the extended sway bar.

82C27AD0-3B11-4583-96F0-D1B5FEFF995E.jpeg

Switched out brake servo for a Hitec DWP 845

Last edited:
View attachment 88011

So, I got in on the pre-order and now finally getting around to the build.

Got right down to brass tacks and pulled the stocker without even firing it for a 50 GT.
View attachment 88013View attachment 88014

Tank raised with some rubber stand offs via Amazon
View attachment 88017

Installed the 2” wheelbase extension kit.
View attachment 88018
Relocated the sway bar stop collars to the inside of the frame as I didn’t like the way they sat on the extended sway bar.

View attachment 88019

Switched out brake servo for a Hitec DWP 845
Beautiful 💪💪💪❤❤❤

So cool ,,,,THAT ENGINE IS JEWELRY !!!,,,thanks for posting ,,,I am so excited my Grave Digger should arrive from fedex day after Julyv4th,,,hoooo hoooo ...with that Happy 4th to all my American Friends!!!

Bushing mod completed for pinion gears

4E5BDDA5-C4AE-46E9-9CA4-239BB960F733.jpeg4A2CAB8D-8E10-48BD-A4B3-A94B0F8A0627.jpegIntentions were to install Taylor drive cups and do the diff mod with longer bolts and lock nuts but the bolts I got weren’t quite long enough.

Unfortunately being from Canada I have a hard time finding bolts and hardware and forced to order it from eBay which take forever to arrive. Bolts are on the slow boat from China so I’ll address those items at a latter date once the bolts get here.

Got the steering servos switched out for AGFRC.

9A756F40-97FA-4CD9-9DC1-00937005D924.jpeg

You still need to loosen the side plates to get the 50gt out unfortunately, unless you cut the center out of the side plate

I found kits of bolts on ali express, you can find almost any bolt and many styles of kits to fit your needs of head type, length, black or stainless. The price of a hole kit is usually close to what you'd pay for a couple bolts if you find them

Yes, you do need to be careful of any product from china, they do not respect copyrights and clone everything that gets made there, and if you find something that seems way to cheap...they will us the cheapest materials to have a low price, but you can have the same problem on amazon. Hard to tell, you can get the best stuff and worst stuff from china, they don't care if they make crap, just money!

Yes, you do need to be careful of any product from china, they do not respect copyrights and clone everything that gets made there, and if you find something that seems way to cheap...they will us the cheapest materials to have a low price, but you can have the same problem on amazon. Hard to tell, you can get the best stuff and worst stuff from china, they don't care if they make crap, just money!
Yes, you are right, but...if you know where to buy in china you can have a great deal in a fair price,most of chineese ppl are amazing and honest! Some ppl are poop and give a bad rap on otheres.. for every screw there are 10.000 factories who make it, you just need someone from inside china to do the search for you..as i have 😉

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks