Black Friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no actual Black Friday list. The sale items just say Black Friday in the description
Screenshot_20181113-053140.png

They list their signature series engines as their race line of engines. I don't know the difference in the specs but i do know 9.4 hp and the new reed case should be more than enough for a basher and $100 cheaper than the signature series

The Signature Series OBR motor includes the transfer port mods and allows you to upgrade to the 990 carb for $15. The losi mount is included on the SS motor. Dan mentioned that they do a couple more things not done to the other motors. I have the 32cc SS motor with the ceramic bearings and that thing is a monster. I would recommend the Signature series motor to anyone looking at the 2. I can definitely see a difference in the non SS motor and the SS motor, I race with a guy that has the non SS motor.

The Signature Series OBR motor includes the transfer port mods and allows you to upgrade to the 990 carb for $15. The losi mount is included on the SS motor. Dan mentioned that they do a couple more things not done to the other motors. I have the 32cc SS motor with the ceramic bearings and that thing is a monster. I would recommend the Signature series motor to anyone looking at the 2. I can definitely see a difference in the non SS motor and the SS motor, I race with a guy that has the non SS motor.
Just a pitty the reed case will not work for me without some major body hacking:cautious:

Dougstar most all the guys I race with including Dan himself run the reed case motors and they use a velocity stack with the DT1 dome filter and outerwears. the filter does stick out of the body some but the outerwears makes a huge difference in keeping the filter clean. These guys have run 20 min to 45 min mains like this and no one has an issues with them. The trick is to use the grey permatex silicone on the filter to lock it in place every time you change it or clean it.

Dougstar most all the guys I race with including Dan himself run the reed case motors and they use a velocity stack with the DT1 dome filter and outerwears. the filter does stick out of the body some but the outerwears makes a huge difference in keeping the filter clean. These guys have run 20 min to 45 min mains like this and no one has an issues with them. The trick is to use the grey permatex silicone on the filter to lock it in place every time you change it or clean it.
My rig is the tlr 5b all the on line pics have the side of the body cut , I don't like it and since I don't race only bash well It dose not matter. But thanx for the input(y)
Do folks use a different throttle linkage set up from the stock set up to the reed case engines ? If someone has done this can you post a link to the reed case linkage ?
@1Coopgt obr sell Reed case linkages On there web site(y)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks