BLOWN 26cc CY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right,Ive decided to go all out and need a bit of advice.I was on DDM and couldn't belive his prices! So can you tell me what is a decent engine for my MT,i.e, like a 29cc four bolt,26cc with a head conversion etc,etc.
Also while I'm at it any advise on a 23cc Zenoah like uprating to a higher cc? but nothing too bad.Would the 815 walbros be better?change my pipes(Samba on the MT and FG ally pipes on the marders) to DDM or jetpro's?, airfilters-stick to stock or go for the enclosed ones????
Any advice would be appreciated.
J.

Good choice for a engine g270rc...What do you want to do?Rebuild or new engine?
O'Neail brothers 27.2 cc kit is also a good choice...2 bolt or 4 bolt...depends what you have for a lower end case....If you want to rebuild...Slawhammer

whats wrong with ddm prices.did you use discount code.oe better yet call and ask for a deal

No len, I live in the UK and prices over here are a bit steep,Daves is a great place to shop so I'll be getting all my parts from there(depending on the postage and import charges)

Good choice for a engine g270rc...What do you want to do?Rebuild or new engine?
O'Neail brothers 27.2 cc kit is also a good choice...2 bolt or 4 bolt...depends what you have for a lower end case....If you want to rebuild...Slawhammer

2 bolt bottom end Slaw so the O'neils is a good head kit???
J.

Yes O"neil are good engine's and head kits....shean is a good fellow to work with....
Only 2 places I will buy engine's or parts from Are..DDM orO'Neils.....Slawhammer

Meli's Mut still has the CY 23 with an X-can and that thing hauls ass! It will keep up with my FG!! I couldn't understand why someone would want more? Is yours running properly?

Meli's Mut still has the CY 23 with an X-can and that thing hauls ass! It will keep up with my FG!! I couldn't understand why someone would want more? Is yours running properly?

Its not running at all Trip....Oh,you mean the other two Marders? Yes there fine its just that I want a tad extra out of them and with DDM's prices I may aswell get the full hit from him.
J.

And I need two pullstarts aswell ( got a bit fed up and pulled the guts out of them:blush:)

Yeah, Dave has pretty decent prices. Are you looking for low end torque or top end speed?

In general, the bigger the bore the more torque, but you will lose a bit of top end.

If I ever bought a new motor I think I would go with a ported 26. The stock 26 in my MT was a perfect blend of high and low end.. But, that's just my opinion..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks