BOAT QUANDARY !! ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which boat again Relic? Geico?
drive dog gets a lock washer and nyloc nut. The collet to hold the prop shaft just use 2 10mm wreches will do and give a good tightening...I've spit the shafts out the back😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 I don't loctite anything on my e boats. They don't vibrate as long as you haven't done any burnouts with your props on anything other than water🤣 ..just check the hardware now and then💪😎👍

Last edited:
Thanks guys , having two grub screws is gunna help alot , I'm thinking , Gotta work for parts this weekend , but I'll get out n try it soonly , and I'm working on the 48 , still haven't got it running yet , also when it's idling the clutch is ingaged ? Hoping it just needs wore in a bit

Last edited:
Have patience, I had to learn that some days on the water its just chasing after the boats. One day I spent more time retrieving them then running them. Carb issues,tuning, flex cables, drive dogs have been my issue. If you can get a kiddie pool in your yard and test them stationary with someone holding the prop in the water. I learned that once the engine has load in the water your dry land tune is complete dog poop.

Last edited:
Thanks guys , having two grub screws is gunna help alot , I'm thinking , Gotta work for parts this weekend , but I'll get out n try it soonly , and I'm working on the 48 , still haven't got it running yet , also when it's idling the clutch is ingaged ? Hoping it just needs wore in a bit
Another thing that helps if you don't know is to file a small flat spot on the prop shat where the set screws go against it. Will help hold drive dog and not let it slip.

Well ,,,,,,, jeeeeeze !!! I got the 48 all ready to go , tools , extra parts n stuff , ,then found out the weather is to nice to sneek away with the ski boat , 7 people and no room for the 48 !!!!!! CRRRRAP !!! SO I slipped the miss gieco under the bow space , ran 3 packs through it , and ABSUGULOOOOLY !!! No issues !!! , Well except when the drunk driver , ran out of water somehow and ended up in the weeds and landed on the sandy beach !!! 🤣😂 Got some applause from the audience , and no damage at all except for the break away nut , but it was a worry some walk to where it landed , but WOW !!! That thing is unbelievably fast and lots of fun , such a cool toy !!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks