Brakes binding.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrington81

Hi everyone! I have a problem with brakes binding on my 5ive-t. I purchased the modified Rc centre diff mount because I thought the brakes were binding with the stock mount but it didn't help. I've been through 3 sets of discs with all of them seizing up on me. I loosened the brake adjusters to where I have less braking now but there's not enough to slow the car down properly.
Has anyone experienced binding?

Hi everyone! I have a problem with brakes binding on my 5ive-t. I purchased the modified Rc centre diff mount because I thought the brakes were binding with the stock mount but it didn't help. I've been through 3 sets of discs with all of them seizing up on me. I loosened the brake adjusters to where I have less braking now but there's not enough to slow the car down properly.
Has anyone experienced binding?
You have to set trim and travel on you radio make sure you do right ie end points are good(y) but pretty sure that's were the issue is:unsure:
Hi Dougstar! how do I adjust the end points and travel so it works?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks