Branding and sheep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha might convert my 5b to brushless just to be that guy ?

To have a fair comparison you really need the same car with the same gearing to see any difference in performance.
It gets to the point where traction really is an issue and a deciding factor.
That's true but everyone believes in their setup enough to not blame things on their gearing etc right? I know if I ran down the road with someone Nd they were faster I wont be like oh I lost because I had my old puma pumps on and you had your nikes on so no not really all about the same setups
(y)ok...so if ur in/near west croydon then ur jus as far as we r form Northampton.......jus over 2hr drive........see u at may b.fest then dude....;)

do it...u`ll wonder y u never went years ago......I know we did.....:love:
Lol I know I didnt even know it existed till last year

:ROFLMAO:
If you guy's were real men the whole lot of ya would pull you super motors"Ha HA Ha Ha" and stick them on go-ped frames and then race with nothing on but shorts and the MAN with the most skin left after a 15min race wins....Simple
fek gopeds..there crazy dangerous...:eek:..I almost planted my boys 70cc one in to the neighbours nice white audi a5 when he first got it..:ROFLMAO:...

If you guy's were real men the whole lot of ya would pull you super motors"Ha HA Ha Ha" and stick them on go-ped frames and then race with nothing on but shorts and the MAN with the most skin left after a 15min race wins....Simple
In London especially with my history I'll end up in prison or run over by the police

As always it's fun starting poop here plenty videos and races to come this year
well were going up on Friday morning....poss Thursday afternoon....and staying until monday......:p...if udodecide to go....let us know so we can meet up there....(y)
This weekend?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks