Branding and sheep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've noticed for some people throwing a popular name on it automatically makes it better faster or more powerful and the most they can tell you about it is what the manufacturer or tuner claims nothing fact it's a shame even in this hobby people can be mugs

Wow...
I still have an open challenge on any obr engine upto 47cc single cylinder to drag race obviously gotta be in UK or any other engine upto 47cc just to prove my point
Hopefully this summer but people please stop talking engine poop unless you actually really know what it is your saying not just the fiddlesticking description on a website ;) pisses me off when people think they know things from buying things that are supposed to do things and assume that's the only way or best way or it cant be done at home by anybody etc sorry for the rant but I've also tried a billet tr crankcase vs a stock 32cc cast crankcase only difference is billet is better stronger performance no difference

End of rant it's like apple vs Samsung etc people are consumers nowadays stupid ones at that

Not this again. I thought you got this out of your system the last time . Who got your panties in a wad this time?
Haha might convert my 5b to brushless just to be that guy ?

To have a fair comparison you really need the same car with the same gearing to see any difference in performance.
It gets to the point where traction really is an issue and a deciding factor.

This right here .

u said here on grass or tarmac
Yall talk re rubbish I get more power than your expensive engines from my 45cc and it's a cheap rovan Please stop talking rubbish it's not an expensive bigbore but it has torque alot of it and high rpm once you port it it performs like any other bigbore upto 55cc if you set it up right it's a real beast I have one and it's running strong after 3/4 months you will lose if you drag race my 45cc mcd on grass or tarmac fact I'll
.....the b.fest ovel is very short grass.....here......yea it`s this vid again...:rolleyes:...

so why are we kicking each other's nuts about whos engine is faster again? i thought we did this last year, well history repeats itself! stop fekin each other online and have a race, fair and square, also make sure some 1 makes a proper video. then u can start boasting cuz uve actually done it instead of yakin on about how fast u r

u said here on grass or tarmac
Yall talk re rubbish I get more power than your expensive engines from my 45cc and it's a cheap rovan Please stop talking rubbish it's not an expensive bigbore but it has torque alot of it and high rpm once you port it it performs like any other bigbore upto 55cc if you set it up right it's a real beast I have one and it's running strong after 3/4 months you will lose if you drag race my 45cc mcd on grass or tarmac fact I'll
.....the b.fest ovel is very short grass.....here......yea it`s this vid again...:rolleyes:...
Grass or tarmac I just prefer tarmac
Prolly my comment about companies cutting corners with subpar machine work over in Polars engine thread. Which applies to more than just rovan.
Tbh even rovan are cutting corners the new pullstart is cheap compared to the original broke first start

exactly......10 laps of the oval and see whats what.....(y).....put this crap to bed once n for all......:rolleyes:
my mate will have his obr47 5ive there this year.......so perfect race......rovan 46 v`s obr 47....:p
I'll try and make bashfest this year gotta get some good tires first and sort out accommodation etc and its 45 not 46 ;) but yeah where are you exactly anyway distance wise from London

(y)ok...so if ur in/near west croydon then ur jus as far as we r form Northampton.......jus over 2hr drive........see u at may b.fest then dude....;)
I'll try and make bashfest this year gotta get some good tires first and sort out accommodation etc and its 45 not 46 ;) but yeah where are you exactly anyway distance wise from London
do it...u`ll wonder y u never went years ago......I know we did.....:love:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks