Building Losi from scratch. Need help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavin_twitty

Hey y’all,

Im new to the 1/5 scale world lol and I need some help. I need some dimensions on some parts from the Losi 5T, and the Losi 5B. I do ALOT of metal fabrication and a buddy of mine recently let me borrow his aluminum plate of off his Losi 5T in order for me to duplicate it for my own car. I just thought I could make my own. I used to the same 5mm thick T6 grade Aluminum and just drilled out and countersunk all of the screw holes where need be. I have a question about dimensions of the a arms on the Losi 5T and a Losi 5B. I’m not sure which car I want to choose to “mock” yet. Can you guys do me a simple favor and please measure your Losi 5T’s and 5B’s a arms and tell me how long they are. Thanks.

Ok, thanks. I looked at both of the manuals and couldn’t find anything. Can any of you guys simply take a tape measure and measure the front and rear a arms for me???

There are literally thousands of measurements required to build a 5t. It would be a monumental task to 1 get all the measurements. 2 write them all down for you on a forum. ??
Yeah for sure lol I'd say fiddlestick that. You better have one right next to you to make this. Relying off other people to measure your poop is gonna make you end up with a custom rovan instead

?????????????

Yeah for sure lol I'd say fiddlestick that. You better have one right next to you to make this. Relying off other people to measure your poop is gonna make you end up with a custom rovan instead

?????????????
Your right, I’ll probably buy both arms and see which ones I like best before I make an initial purchase on all off my parts.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks