Can someone help me out? Losi 5ive t 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a ddm dominator pipe. The previous owner installed it. Might not be the greatest pipe made
But for $120. Its not bad. Or you can order a real pipe and wait for it to ne made and shipped

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201118-045703(1).png
    Screenshot_20201118-045703(1).png
    1,006.7 KB · Views: 5
Hey guys, just wanted to post an update.

After almost two months of back and forth emails and phone calls to horizon they've authorized a refund of the losi pipe. I'm going to order a better quality one from DDM right after I finish this post.

On another note I got 3 of my friends to pick up 5-t's. One is already looking into motor upgrades.

Attachments

• IMG_6676.jpg
    IMG_6676.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6677.jpg
    IMG_6677.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 4
Hey guys, just wanted to post an update.

After almost two months of back and forth emails and phone calls to horizon they've authorized a refund of the losi pipe. I'm going to order a better quality one from DDM right after I finish this post.

On another note I got 3 of my friends to pick up 5-t's. One is already looking into motor upgrades.
DDM pipes on sale deal of day

If you need a pipe right away, try contacting these guys :

https://www.hobbyetc.com/

These guys are local to me and they have a huge inventory of rc parts in generall. Im pretty sure i saw a new in the bag Losi 5ive pipe in stock on the shelf for sale.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks