CAN THE XCEED HANNIBAL MT BODY FIT THE LOSI MTXL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harold Bascom

I will be getting a Losi MTXL but I hate the body. I'm wondering if that neat licensed Ford body on the xceed Hannibal 1/5 scale monster truck will fit the chassis of the MTXL? Can anyone who knows both of these fifth-scale beasts say?

Neat looking body. I have know idea if it will fit a Losi.
Thanks, my brother. I've also been trying to see where I might buy a clear body she'll of that Hannibal body, but haven't been able to get any leads. There's no contact link on the exceed rc website.

You can run a 5t body on it
I've been that before: the 5t body on the mtxl chassis. Don't like the look. I'll need a real looking truck body like the Hannibal's. I guess I'll have no other alternative but to find some way to custom-mold it or have someone do it. Thanks for your suggestion, anyway. PEACE!

Take a look at TS quarter scale monstertrucks. Mind you that it is Chinesium and made for their local market. The quality looks fiddlesticking awful, especially obvious on the 'hummer' shell. But maybe its not and its ust a bit of left over flush from the press.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/FS-...ntrol-car-RC-with-transmitter/1912271613.html

Maybe this would fit with some modding

https://www.ebay.com/itm/R-C-1-4-Scale-Monster-Truck-Body-by-Jr-Quarterscale-llc-/132187968261
Hey, Thrasher, thanks for the links. PEACE!
Fg monster truck? Ask ddm for measurements if u like it
Thanks, my brother.

what about the proline ford raptor body for the xmaxx? to small?

Length:
27.75" (704mm)
Width:
10.7" (273mm)
Height:
7.75" (196mm)
What are those dimensions? For the XMAXX? But it may not be too small. I have to check it out; see if I like it. Thanks. Peace.

The xmaxx is quite a bit smaller than the MTXL, so I think its going to be a stretch, literally and look off.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks