Can't figure out how to bind Futaba radio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The killer rc i just got seems normal nice and firm the charger shows to green lights for both cells and it has enough power to turn the receiver on so that it shows a green solid light but after that nothing happens no amount of input from the transmitter has effect on the truck
to clarify the charger didn't come with the killer rc pack it came with the truck is a dynamite model charger nothing fancy at all

The lipo you showed is a dynamite battery not a killer rc battery. Not that the brand has anything to do with it. With out having a way to check actual voltage you don't know what level of charge your at. You didnt change models on the 3pv by accident did you?

i should clarify again that dynamite battery started to look swollen so i replaced it with a killer rc and not sure on the model witch model should it be on i mean not even the servos hum with the switch in the on position

It didn't come with a bind plug we were on model and nothing changed the light on the receiver was solid green but no input from the transmitter made a difference

Ok i'll go take a pic i chucked the old lipo it was offly swollen like i said the green light comes on the receiver like its matched up but nothing happens after that
I got to the link screen once now i can't get it back to the link option

I tried that i put the power switch part into bind got the transmitter to SFH but the RX doesn't blink it stays solid green and nothing happens
It stays solid green no matter what but nothing happens from the transmitter idk if the battery is flat or what
thats the setup

thumbnail (1).jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks