Carb and Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewGasser

I have a KM 30.5 Stock engine and was wondering if i just put a new carb (wt-813) and a new pipe (jetpro v3 or vrc ) would i get more power.Or should i go OBR 5.5hp PROSTOCK 30.5cc 4 Bolt Long Block with a wt-990 carb and one of those pipes i mentioned.Any opinions would be appreciated.:eek:

What pipe came on yours? I just got the 990 carb. I have heard they are the best out right now for the 30.5s. I cant wait to try it out.

What pipe came on yours? I just got the 990 carb. I have heard they are the best out right now for the 30.5s. I cant wait to try it out.
The stock dominator ,But i now have a VCR pro pipe on my stock 30.5 and it really woke that thing up. I'm starting to think i shouldn't have got the OBR prostock engine, but i guess theres nothing wrong with more power.i will be running that VCR pipe,990 carb 19/55gears,i still need to find out what clutch i should get . These things are a blast

i run the 990 on all my stuff and they work awesome takes that bog out and more power and the jetpro is a great power pipe that would wake that 30.5 rite up

Last edited:
ok i have a question..i have upgraded everything on my t1000 except the carb and pipe currently have km dragon pipe..what would be a good carb and pipe?

ok i have a question..i have upgraded everything on my t1000 except the carb and pipe currently have km dragon pipe..what would be a good carb and pipe?

the pipe is ok but you need to get rid of that clone walbro either go with a wt 668 or the wt 990 remember the 990 doesn't have a choke but still starts within 6 pulls either carb will help and the pipe ddm fast or dominator good luck:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks