Carb not pulling fuel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been running my wt997 for a good 8 months now and nearly 10 litres of fuel, it recently started cutting out after prolonged full throttle so I stripped the carb and found that the mesh screen on the pump side was blocked (caused by my clunk falling apart) so I gave it a clean and out the pump side back together correctly. Though I would check the metering valve height so I checked that and it was bang on. Put it back on the car today plumbed it up and now the primer bulb will only pull a dribble of fuel into the bulb? Any ideas?

you could have put the fuel lines on the wrong way round ollie,
clunk or black line goes to the bottom of the carb and the clear or yellow return goes to the top of the carb,
or yer diaphram could be stretched or torn in the carb,

you could have put the fuel lines on the wrong way round ollie,
clunk or black line goes to the bottom of the carb and the clear or yellow return goes to the top of the carb,
or yer diaphram could be stretched or torn in the carb,
i figured it out, the in line fuel filter i have was leaking so every time i depressed the rpimer bulb it was drawing in air rather than fuel

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks