Chat Box Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't beleive Italy are 2 up over Germany..looking like Spain v Italy for the final..good game so far though..

Imagine what the score would be now if England had actually managed to scrape through on pens!! No wonder Klinnsman wanted us to go through!!

Thought it was new domestic water pump time on my campervan. Its been making 1 hell of a racket when Ive been running the taps so decided to strip it down & take a look. Its a diaphragm pump so started by cleaning out the filter and any bits of limescale in there but couldnt see anything obvious so took the end case off the motor and again nothing obvious. Thought I would give it a proper clean whilst it was already in bits so out came the motor winding........along with 1 of the magnets that should have been fixed to the casing!!!! Refixed it now so fingers crossed it holds out! Its the original pump from when the van was new back in 1988 so it hasnt done bad.

Thought it was new domestic water pump time on my campervan. Its been making 1 hell of a racket when Ive been running the taps so decided to strip it down & take a look. Its a diaphragm pump so started by cleaning out the filter and any bits of limescale in there but couldnt see anything obvious so took the end case off the motor and again nothing obvious. Thought I would give it a proper clean whilst it was already in bits so out came the motor winding........along with 1 of the magnets that should have been fixed to the casing!!!! Refixed it now so fingers crossed it holds out! Its the original pump from when the van was new back in 1988 so it hasnt done bad.

just proves you don't wash up or shower much mate lol

wow that was a great hour of tv and the 80's group b era was nuts never to be seen again,,,rip to those who lost there lives driving and the spectators who also got killed

Ive no goggle box in my van so missed it but knowing the beeb and repeats it will be on again soon. Oh forgot I can iplayer it when I get home. Will have plenty of time for telly soon cos been given my notice today. The job they took me on for in Feb hasnt started yet and I cant see it starting for another 2 months at least. Oh well 1 door closes and another slams in your face :rolleyes: Im sure something will turn up.

sorry to hear that mate i hope things work out for you bud,,im going through a shite time at the mo myself mate with health problems im in and out of hospital for tests every couple of weeks now its starting to get me down its only my wife little girl this forum and my fg's getting me through but im still here and aint giving up but a operation looks like its on the cards which will put me out of action for the best part of a year maybe longer

My mate on facebook is giving his money away bcuz he has way
to much so me being me i chanced it...

And

He said meet me in town so off i go!! I wonder how much
i will get!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks