Chat Box Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just watching arachnophobia on bbc 1 and this huge muther fekin spiders just crawled out from right next to me great ive just shite myself big time now i cant stop turning round to see where the little mofo's gone flysprays coming out if it gets close enough to me its history oh and ive also got a lighter lol flame grilled spider anyone

just watching arachnophobia on bbc 1 and this huge muther fekin spiders just crawled out from right next to me great ive just shite myself big time now i cant stop turning round to see where the little mofo's gone flysprays coming out if it gets close enough to me its history oh and ive also got a lighter lol flame grilled spider anyone

lol I hate spiders I keep wasp and hornet spray for just the occassion:D

I used to have a pet tarantula I kept in a vivarium in my bedroom...cracker of a spider she was too...

used to handle it alot and she got real tame..

needless to say house spiders are nothing compared to trying to catch her...
she must have been about 12/14cm across..

bloody quick too..:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

its not that im scared of them its just when its 1 am and everybodys getting kill in the film by spiders the last thing you want to see is a bloody spider right next to ya lol

We have the mother of all house spiders that comes out on warm nights, we call it Henry (don't know why)...

Glad we don't them Black wdow, Red back and Tunnelwebs over here, then i would poop oneself if that came out at night...

Nothing to worry about.
I think it's just a seasonal - northern hemisphere - thing, and as the nights are starting to draw in, get a little cooler, they're looking for somewhere a little warmer at night, possibly to nest .... !!!

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks