Christmas Season!!!🎄⭐️🎁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've contemplated , that quuandry for some time , the problem is , if I start requesting parts n stuff , suddenly everybody knows what kind of foolish spending I've done for 35 years , so I'll just ask for a new windshield scraper and leave it at that , my wants list is waaaaay to deep for any space under the tree🤑🤑😃🤣 !!
A windshield scraper… that’s kinda weak lol, what do you really want
you know what im trying to get 👬🤤😍
Ik I’m hot asf but I like girls sorry 🤷‍♂️
Well just trying to finish this build I'm doing but I did pick up a few things for myself before Christmas. Like one of these small jump boxes a reel for my air hose a huge plus and a reel for my extention cord another huge plus to make things a little easier View attachment 79679View attachment 79680View attachment 79681
Nice

I want a freekn bumper that won't bend when the northern easterly kicks in , but evidently there happy with selling paper mache I geuss , I also want a solar flair body for my x Max but evidently I have to steal the one off my buddy's truck some how , they won't sell them , I geuss I'd settle for a bench light for my work area ,but , really I'm the luckiest guy in the world , I've been given my health back , beat cancer to death ! So best of health and safe travels to all and to all a good BBRRRRAAAAAP !!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks