Cleaned up rcmax outlaw hybrid 50gt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should only be a few weeks for the Diablo. Their getting the list together of everything to be anodized for my build. Like Rep said in his anodizing thread it all needs to be done at once to match. This truck is going to be absolutely ridiculous and is probably going to break axles and pins constantly but I'm ready for it... more than ever!

Bro im fiddlesticked because the 50gt has broke the 5mm pins in my truck twice already i am going to check them tonight after yesterday

Sure does! Doesn't sound much different than this Vekta with the 80. It'll be a wild ride for sure while it does hold up. Guys will need to learn how to utilize that power with that trigger finger a bit more I guess. The Diablo is supposed to have crazy power all over the rpm range. With more and more power we will need stronger support parts. My engine may eventually work its way into a drag but we'll see how it plays out.Theres more drops coming from rcmax so I'd be patient and see what comes along. Mike did mention a future project in his diablo video if anyone was paying attention.

Ya know what we need to make this community bigger is budget motor’s i love the rcmax brand but most people are not shelling out that cash for a bigger cc engine…and thats being honest you can say obr etc but i feel like mike at rcmax could do something on a budget i guess most will reply and say 40gt but thats even out of most’s price range ya know? There has to be a way to produce a reedcase engine thats decent for less i am sure i mean mcd is claiming they’re rigs are big bore ready comes complete as a roller? At that price its a deal if you price out how much it is to build from scratch little off topic but feel like mcd or even mike at rcmax could do a baja roller if mike did one like they do the outlaw i would buy one in a heartbeat

Mike doesn’t port. He’s a wizard in design and CNc work but we will never see a small bore rcmax engine
don't be so quick to dismiss . Mike has dropped hints, which seem to be hinting at a custom smallbore, so well see.
arent they a car engine company, they make stuff for nascar n stuff
No it's just some guy.

SRE customs, on YouTube, Don't know much about him. ( I do know there is too many guys still trying to re-engineer this wheel) I'm not gonna voice my exact thoughts to be respectful on this topic of budget engines. Like I said simply put, You get what you pay for. Also I wouldn't rule out a rcmax smallbore either, just might not happen in the form your thinking. Sorry z I just never hit post reply

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks