Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Clutch bell

Seandonato73

So as most of you know I have an ancient dbxl that doesn't get used as much as it used to. I got some time to run the old girl at my parents a few weeks ago. She did a spectacular tumble followed by a cartwheel then landed on her lid. Any way. I broke the pinion right off the clutch bell and got the tank muffed up a bit. Upon disassembly I realized that the center diff mount had flexed and partially broke from the pinion breaking off (bolt snapped clean off that retains pinion) so the FID trans mounts are on the slow boat from China. My question is..... how many are running the vertigo hex clutch bell? I was running a turtle racing and it's all feked so I need to get another.
Thanks boys I'll get you some pics later on today

Seandonato73

Looks like July till the new mounts show up....😣. Got the vertigo bell and pinion ordered.
Didnt get it all apart yet gonna wait till all my parts show up. I'm sure the plastic center diff mount is broke it just wobbles back and forth.

Attachments

Last edited:

Seandonato73

Got me some new parts in today. Gotta love how fast DDM ships! Now just new my center diff mount..... and some free time to tear it all apart and go over it while the engine is out.

Attachments

cbaker65

That's what I was wondering ,usually ,some people like to experiment with that!....:cool:

Seandonato73

Just numbed up to a 21 tooth the stock 20 was like $34.00 and the 21 was $19.00. I wont notice the difference with the engine I got in it so I figured it wont hurt.
Only about 3 more weeks till my center dif showes estimated delivery date is July 1 to 28

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.