Come on Boys, Let's See 'em DBXL's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks ace! The colours work well together :cool: and mini zip-ties aswell, my rc's are full of em too on the bodies!
Thank you, thank you sir. I've worked hard on the DBXL and have tried to keep some things on a budget. Yes i love the mini zip ties. I think they look kinda cool.

I've made quite a few foamex panels for various RC's over the years, so easy to curt and shape yet a tough material when using the RC.... all held together with tiny zip ties :cool:

This is what I knocked up the other week a 1/10 RC, cut from 3mm Foamex and inserted within the cage. The front end needs reworking, I just wanted to see how it would generally look.

I started off by putting a picture of a caged Outlaw RC on to Microsoft Paint, and set about colouring in the areas of the cage I envisaged as yellow. (I would upload a pic but it won't work?!)
Once it showed roughly what I was after, I set to on cutting and shaping the foamex panels to fit each individual shape of the cage.
FTX10.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks