coming to ur cuntry.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
feking hate the place.....:mad: ? :poop:....
we we're fine without it? so y the hell would u b on it I'll never know.:rolleyes:..oh...hang on...i know.?...its because 99% of the populations on it on u'll feel like ur missing out/left out/not one of the 'in crowd' if ur not on it ffs........:rolleyes:..get a life ?

Just like that vid ,it doesn't mean that a person is actually out breaking the laws or being malicious or anything like that ,
it is just the idea of other people that you know that gets off on drama that can really damage someone life an others
lives with it!
That very same device can wreak havoc an create more suicides in the world ,they can take one strand of hair an
turn it into a massive fur ball big enough to choke someone out!

Sh!t like this is what makes me & others stay out of public sight ,it is sickening!......

Just like that vid ,it doesn't mean that a person is actually out breaking the laws or being malicious or anything like that ,
it is just the idea of other people that you know that gets off on drama that can really damage someone life an others
lives with it!
That very same device can wreak havoc an create more suicides in the world ,they can take one strand of hair an
turn it into a massive fur ball big enough to choke someone out!

Sh!t like this is what makes me & others stay out of public sight ,it is sickening!......
well said ?

well said ?

That vid was a very good piece of info. ,but that type of stuff has been happening since the beginning of time!

I remember in my youth ,I had certain friends that I use to go an party with ,they hated strangers that they did not
know or people that they knew that ran their mouth about them an what they do ,especially my biker friends ,
they were very serious about that ,an you better not show up with someone that they did not know ,an this was
before the internet & social media age ,what ever happens there ,always stayed there!....:cool:

Is it sad that I know exactly what you ment....
And fek face book and the whole lot, I couldn't agree more with you guys. Before social media went wild, life was much simpler. I miss the old days
I know nothing of said days ?? no pics, no fones, guess it never happened ?‍♂️???
Mike nice profile ?? not as good as the girl with the tits tho ?‍♂️???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks