Compatibility Ddm With Wheelie Bar Fg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROB850R

Hello to all, I finish putting ddm pipe to my MT and wanted to know if this
model PIPE is compatible with Wheelie Bar FG.

5y34abl.jpg
[/IMG]

dsc06312zn1.jpg

I hope that podais to help me and to excuse me badly by my ingles.

A greeting.

Last edited:
Hello to all, I finish putting ddm pipe to my MT and wanted to know if this
model PIPE is compatible with Wheelie Bar FG.

5y34abl.jpg
[/IMG]

dsc06312zn1.jpg

I hope that podais to help me and to excuse me badly by my ingles.

A greeting.

Hi Rob.

First of all, you need to order the MT uprights that bolt onto shock tower as the Hummer kits don't offer a mount for the top of the wheelie bar.

Secondly, the rear diff key you have mounted will not let you bolt on the wheelie bar as you need to get to those 3 holes at the rear... I suggest removing that diff key as that would only serve purpose if you had reverse due to the rotation direction of the diff.

Thirdly, the pipe will burn the whellie bar slightly as the pipe outlet aims right on the bracket... this can be avoided by extending the alloy tube by 20mm or 3/4 inch.

Hope that answers all your questions.

Hi Rob.

First of all, you need to order the MT uprights that bolt onto shock tower as the Hummer kits don't offer a mount for the top of the wheelie bar.

Secondly, the rear diff key you have mounted will not let you bolt on the wheelie bar as you need to get to those 3 holes at the rear... I suggest removing that diff key as that would only serve purpose if you had reverse due to the rotation direction of the diff.

Thirdly, the pipe will burn the whellie bar slightly as the pipe outlet aims right on the bracket... this can be avoided by extending the alloy tube by 20mm or 3/4 inch.

Hope that answers all your questions.

This all understood, thank you very much to all by your collaboration.

Greetings.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks