Coreless Servos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I have the same T3PA pedals, ia also have a T150 pro wheel, T8HA shifter and a GTomega apex stand
Anyone run DS Servos? For the price I think I want to gamble on this one.

https://www.amazon.com/ZOSKAY-Corel...hild=1&keywords=dsservo&qid=1610408656&sr=8-3
Yeah, got one in my baja for throttle and it has been fine, my uncle had the same in his Rampage mt with an obr 9.4 and had a runaway. Seems like a very hit or miss servo, be sure to have a killswitch when running.

Last edited:
I just ordered 2 of them. A 60kg for the steering on my Marder and a 35kg for brake servo on the Baja. For the price I had to gamble. Plus ordered via amazon, if they break I'll just send um back for replacement.

I just ordered 2 of them. A 60kg for the steering on my Marder and a 35kg for brake servo on the Baja. For the price I had to gamble. Plus ordered via amazon, if they break I'll just send um back for replacement.
Need to read the fine print on amazon, think it's pretty short for return windows, and the sellers don't always respond to warranty issues. My wife just recently found this out with a waffle maker of all things. Workes good a few times then wouldnt heat anymore. We were just outside of the return window from amazon, and the seller wouldnt respond back for warranty. Amazon ended up refunding us our money, but it was with a lot of back and forth, long time spent on the phone waiting to talk with a human. It used to be easy. Call them, or message them, and they would get back to you and take care of it right away.

Need to read the fine print on amazon, think it's pretty short for return windows, and the sellers don't always respond to warranty issues. My wife just recently found this out with a waffle maker of all things. Workes good a few times then wouldnt heat anymore. We were just outside of the return window from amazon, and the seller wouldnt respond back for warranty. Amazon ended up refunding us our money, but it was with a lot of back and forth, long time spent on the phone waiting to talk with a human. It used to be easy. Call them, or message them, and they would get back to you and take care of it right away.

I appreciate the advise but with all the spending lately on this rig I need to try and save somewhere. I'll hope for a day or three above 40deg and work them hard, if I don't like what I'm seeing I'll send um right back. $75 for 2 servos beats $250 for 2 with the same 'specs'.

Got the DSSERVO's in and after a run with the 60kg I have mixed feelings so far.... It is a good amount slower than the Savox 0241MG running on 6v but no complaints on holding power, plenty for the Marder. They claim .17sec @ 6v but I'd venture it's closer to .25sec or more. For a basher vehicle it's fast enough but at least on 6v it's not in a hurry to slap the wheels from left to right. Which I knew this going into it from the vids and reviews I've seen.

It's not all give and take though, here are some possible deal breakers. I never had a servo where when powered off the horn/movement locks into place. I can't move the wheels one bit once off, weird and I kinda don't like it. Another thing is it doesn't come back to complete center after making the wheels turn full left or right, off by like 2 points worth of trim. The 0241mg does this but will return to center with a little push or if moving the momentum straightens it out. This one needs me to almost flick the TX wheel L/R to come straight. Now I'm mentioning this without checking my steering for any binds but I will do just that.

Has anyone come across a servo that locks when powered off?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks