Couple of new bits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going for a beetle shell may need a few mods to fit but should work OK I hope :)

The wheel adapters have been shipped so would imagine they now have stock, Once I have them I'll give a little review on em :)

top choice on the beetle shell mate cant wait to see another one at the moment looks like everybodys going hpi/km baja nice to see you staying fg ps aint got nowt against bajas exept i aint got one yet

Well got all the bits for the wheels now and even got a with compliments free gift for the item taking so long how very nice of the guys at freeprawn :)

The only problem I see me having with using these wheel adapters is no front brakes anymore due to no wheel square :(

But here is my stuff will get on with fitting tomorrow when I am not at work :lol: :w00t:

DSCF4141.jpg

Mmm nice

DSCF4144.jpg

love it the hpi wheels look wicked there on my todo list but i want the ones from tps they are able to run fg brakes as well i don't want to lose my front discs i think it the worst thing on my car the standard fg wheels alway losing tyres due to power ripping tyres off the rims let me know if you have any problems running them mate

Meh, My front brakes were next to useless so no problem missing them just have to watch my braking now :D

Hope my new shell turns up soon leo shell is looking tired :lol:

Also gotta fit the 8000rpm clutch spring when I stop being lazy.

tell me about it ive got to replace the head gasket on mine but waiting for the postman to bring my new clutch fg adjustable and my carbon radio tray ive got to do all that then glue my tyres again then i can play been sat up a little while on its shelf if youre only run standard brake maybe try the tps cental hydro set up works well for me ive only got the front brakes to add balance its a realy got setup loads of stopping power not a bad price a1 quality as well

looks ace with the hpi wheels on mate, sorry to be a pain but could you post a picy from the front to see how much wider it sits with the adapters on please fella ;)

So have had a trial fit of fiberglass shell with the exhaust moved to rear exit and body posts cut to length just need my new wing and decals to come through then go over with a Diamond white with red finish :D

Terrible pics no light outside today :(

DSCF4170copy.jpg

DSCF4171copy.jpg

Not too bad needs a little more work but I am liking it a lot :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks