Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had my Vekta for two years , never had exhaust problems at all , had to be loose I'm thinking ,I've had the Killswitch channle on my radio get shut off on accident some how took me for ever to figger that out , good luck , I love my Vekta 5 , I take it Everytime I go out with my cars , dirt slingn fun !!
Yeah me too. I love my Vekta. Why else would I put all this ??into it. The killswitch was making the sound to let me know it was supposed to be working but it wasnt. I'm thinking a wire came loose. Damn RCMax vibrates like crazy so we shall see. Also got some upgrades I'm gonna put on that have been sitting in my parts box.

Yeah me too. I love my Vekta. Why else would I put all this ??into it. The killswitch was making the sound to let me know it was supposed to be working but it wasnt. I'm thinking a wire came loose. Damn RCMax vibrates like crazy so we shall see. Also got some upgrades I'm gonna put on that have been sitting in my parts box.
Wrap some electrical tape around the connectors so they don't come loose next time ?

Sorry to hear about the exhaust bolt backing out. Damn, that thing rips. Still loving mine, zero issues for the past few months, knock on wood. Even the T90 clutch bolt hasn't come loose again. (y)

Oh and parks, forget about it. Ones up here are littered with folks now. :confused:

Yes Curcial it has to be a loose connection at the engine side of the ks wiring harness, Zee's suggestion of electrical tape is good but you would be much better off using shrink sleeve, much cleaner finish and doesn't leave sticky shite behind ???
Thanks Mark. I was going to use some heat shrink tubing. You can get it cheap at Harbor Freight??

Oh jeeeeeze !!! My Harley ! Brand new , and I have a tranny case leak they have tried to fix three times !! Still leaks ! The next time I take it to them I'll bring some heat shrink , maybe they can administer that somehow , but hey ! Love my 2009 FXSTC HARLEY SOFTTAIL ,I'm up to 27 skulls Incorporated in the upgrades I've done so far ????

I have a good friend who is a major harley guy. When we were in high school yet, he had a sportster. Every time he'd come back our stone lane to hang out we'd have to fix something on his bike. Always had a good laugh about it. Hes still big into harleys but hasn't had anything fall off his new bike... yet

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks