Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

Seandonato73

Just ran in to me mates wife at the store, shes a landscaper. Said she already had people calling in for mowing already 😱 seems spring is gonna be here in a hurry.

21bangbang

Fek that mate, I'd move.
I wouldnt. Ive come to appreciate the cold. I don't like how it craps on some hobbies. But after many years living everywhere from the scorching desert, to the icebox ft. Drum. I learned on critical thing. In the cold you can always put more clothes on till comfortable. Let the temp go over 120Β°F and you can only take so much off. You're stuck being hot and miserable.

Seandonato73

I'll take the heat, used to standing on 300* blacktop. Cold just sucks for me, makes me miserable beyond belief. Wife and I actually contemplated moving quite often. Family keeps us here for now.

Minnesota RC

Minnesota is one of those states with wild temperature differences. It can reach 105F in the summer months (summer 2019) and -30F in January (winter 2019) and by using my GED as a guide to show my impressive math skills to the test, that's a 135F temperature swing. And thats why I stay in this state. The weather extremes are exciting.

Seandonato73

Yeah, we don't swing quite that much over here in Pa. But with the humidity in summer a 98*day feels more like 150*. I don't think I've seen us dip too far bellow 0* over winter in my life. Although ive been in the upper northeast working on snow removal equipment that got down in the negatives. Now that sucked. Too cold for my buddy heater to work right, the propane wouldn't gas off enough to keep it lit.