Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hateraid? not really, hes speaking facts. all botajell does nowadays is push all the rovan clone :poop: an pretty much never gives credit to the orig creator (lets alone support them) yet gasses up rov/km for a rip off product. I got sick of all the fake poop an unsubbed aswell as doug

Last edited:
He definitely is the Rovan King right now but he still supports Scot Finlay, Bartolone, Losi, Primal, etc. He's doing a ton for the hobby and promoting hobby stores. His videos are a lot of fluff right now but you have to respect him.

He definitely is the Rovan King right now but he still supports Scot Finlay, Bartolone, Losi, Primal, etc. He's doing a ton for the hobby and promoting hobby stores. His videos are a lot of fluff right now but you have to respect him.

He has done a load for the hobby just got sick of watching him push weights??‍♂️
Followed buy a serious bout of clone cars.
More gym stuff/mucho ??‍♂️

So a couple pics and updates on the build. Installed aluminum tank holders, rear suspension cantilevers, and RC Max fuel disconnects and rear crud deflectors.
20200204_155055.jpg20200204_155032.jpg20200204_155234.jpg20200203_170640.jpg20200203_170613.jpg
20200209_092626.jpg
The clutchbell to T90 screw backed out on me just as @madgreek described. I ended up replacing that screw with a 30mm screw and it looks to have solved that problem.
20200203_162546.jpg
Heres a pic of the DIY stand holding up the Vekta also
20200124_181749.jpg
And the last time I took it out the screws that hold the brake and throttle linkage to the servo horn backed out on me, so I had to come up with a fix. Wounds licked and ready to get back out...weather permitting?

I must say shes turned out beautifully! I really like the paint scheme. Think you've done top notch work with her. Just as a side note, if you've got a bit of paint left over give your intake a shot. Think the way you have it cut out it would blend right into the body.

I must say shes turned out beautifully! I really like the paint scheme. Think you've done top notch work with her. Just as a side note, if you've got a bit of paint left over give your intake a shot. Think the way you have it cut out it would blend right into the body.
Thanks Sean. I hear what ya saying with the paint, but I kinda like the bit of bling peeking out:ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks