Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't alter coil spacing on these im pretty sure. Could be wrong.
Contact Mike Taylor, if it's a coil issue im sure he'll fix it free of charge. Sucks tho ?
Yeah doesn't look like you can adjust the coil. I sent Mike an email and he contacted me straight back and suggested unplugging the connection from the engine to the Killer Bee then try to start. He also suggested that the spark on these ignitions is not as bright as the Zens. I did what he said then checked for spark and sure enough it was there. Quite faint compared to the Zen? Put the plug back in the head and pull it a couple times and heard a pop? Adjusted the throttle sub trim and idle screw and she popped alive and idled for a few. Killed it with the engine stop switch, then hooked the Super Bee back up and pulled the starter and she popped and idled. Then my son started crying. His room is above the garage and he was taking a nap. Damn, but at least its sorted out. Supposed to be around 50 or so tomorrow so I'm gonna try to get some footage.

Yeah doesn't look like you can adjust the coil. I sent Mike an email and he contacted me straight back and suggested unplugging the connection from the engine to the Killer Bee then try to start. He also suggested that the spark on these ignitions is not as bright as the Zens. I did what he said then checked for spark and sure enough it was there. Quite faint compared to the Zen? Put the plug back in the head and pull it a couple times and heard a pop? Adjusted the throttle sub trim and idle screw and she popped alive and idled for a few. Killed it with the engine stop switch, then hooked the Super Bee back up and pulled the starter and she popped and idled. Then my son started crying. His room is above the garage and he was taking a nap. Damn, but at least its sorted out. Supposed to be around 50 or so tomorrow so I'm gonna try to get some footage.
Great to hear man ? can't wait for the vid so I can drool ??

Nice job for your first time with an air brush ? I'd be hopping mad if I had to cut that pannel out ??
Yeah but I was having issues with my cheap airbrush compressor and gun. Mostly compressor. It couldn't hold pressure as I started spraying so I was having a hard time at 1st. I thought it was the cheap gun but it was mostly the cheap compressor. Swapped it out for my regular comp and things went better
All part of the game man, when you stuff something that is 2x bigger than what's supposed to be in there, poop is Gunna hit and rub. Should've expected it ?‍♂️?
You right about that?
Looks great crucial (y) :love:
Thanks sir??

So I got her fired up again today and she ran pretty good. One of my shock bottoms unscrewed and leaked all my oil so couldn't run longer but it definitely put a grin on my face. I've heard of a fix and it's to use teflon tape around the threads. Stock for front is 250cst which is about 25wt? I redid both front to 50wt.
20200113_155012.jpg20200113_155440.jpg20200113_162011.jpg

So I got her fired up again today and she ran pretty good. One of my shock bottoms unscrewed and leaked all my oil so couldn't run longer but it definitely put a grin on my face. I've heard of a fix and it's to use teflon tape around the threads. Stock for front is 250cst which is about 25wt? I redid both front to 50wt.
View attachment 56059View attachment 56060View attachment 56061
I mean this is great and all but the question that still remains is, video? ?‍♂️?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks