Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So reading through the thread from what I can tell you need
Battery box
Upgraded center rear shaft because the pin comes loose or for bigger power
Front aluminum diff case for bigger power
Vertigo transmission wasn’t sure if this was needed didn’t you switch back to stock transmission ?
The rear tie rod ends plastic stretches?
If you go bigger than Rcmax 50gt you need to cut cage
All the other rc max stuff is just bling
I've heard of the bearings going bad in the transmission bit never had that happen to me...yet. Yes I will be running the stock trans but with alx pinion and alx middle gear. Also still has the stock bearings in them cause I wanna see if they will hold up. Upgrade the rear driveshaft not the center one. ?Rear tie rod ends. I don't remember that one.
I think they look the best on the VEKTA
Hell yeah?
Honestly, the vekta is the best looking stock 1/5 period ? imo of course. Along with the dragon hammee. And the solid rear axle gives me a hard on ??✊?
??‍♂️

Come now lance, cant be that bad mate, just bag your filter and Doug's your uncle
Yeah once I thought about it I just put my hand over the filter then pushed it tight to the velocity stack and she started right up. Prior to that I had a slight pullstart mishap? The string cut on the cage that I snipped to allow the head to fit. I was pissed at myself.20210118_135251.jpgreceived_424013861985506.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks