• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put in my bearings for the clutch housing. Nice and tight ?
15575324622453568076656268805812.jpg
Got sum hardware for it, still gotta get the crankcase bolts and the clutch bolts tho. Oh also exhuast header bolts cuz mine are too long. Maybe I'll just cut em
IMG_20190510_171551.jpg
And finally made me a CDI mount
15575324905882154139462382950906.jpg
Was Gunna get them side trays but I don't really want to mount the CDI to plastic or something that will take alot of abuse when a roll over happens so this is mounted to the actual chassis and technically engine. Couldn't mount the CDI above the radio box for interference reasons. Obviously gotta clean up the very obvious rough edges

What due think, should I just throw my Engine together and be done with it or I'm thinking (if the price is right) maybe getting my case re anodized (the same red or maybe that bright green) because some of the anodizing in the front is a but scratched and there was some weird flaws that were there when it was delivered so is it a waste or not? You can't see alot of the flaws when its in the car (still some are visible),, but I know their there.

What due think, should I just throw my Engine together and be done with it or I'm thinking (if the price is right) maybe getting my case re anodized (the same red or maybe that bright green) because some of the anodizing in the front is a but scratched and there was some weird flaws that were there when it was delivered so is it a waste or not? You can't see alot of the flaws when its in the car (still some are visible),, but I know their there.
Just put it together Zee, let's be honest it's never gonna win any beauty contest ??

damn, bunch of progress since last i checked in!
weirdly haven't had any issues with USPS, Fed Ex though... thats another story.
for now id probably slap the rig together, down the road (during winter) can tear down and clean and have it anodized if you still want too.
imo orange like the shock socks would be cool, green would be awesome! might be more partial to green atm though as im just about done with my painting of my body which is green (decided no on red this time) lol!

damn, bunch of progress since last i checked in!
weirdly haven't had any issues with USPS, Fed Ex though... thats another story.
for now id probably slap the rig together, down the road (during winter) can tear down and clean and have it anodized if you still want too.
imo orange like the shock socks would be cool, green would be awesome! might be more partial to green atm though as im just about done with my painting of my body which is green (decided no on red this time) lol!
yeah, i guess its where u live, ups is also unreliable, fedex is ok. i think ill do the thing u said on the anodizing, tear down in winter, freshen up the gaskets, new bearings, seals, and re anodize the case, because in the winter ill be doing a full rebuild on my truck so then ill decide the color scheme and color the case accordingly. green looks sick tho!
green 71 1.jpg
green 71.jpg

yeah, i guess its where u live, ups is also unreliable, fedex is ok. i think ill do the thing u said on the anodizing, tear down in winter, freshen up the gaskets, new bearings, seals, and re anodize the case, because in the winter ill be doing a full rebuild on my truck so then ill decide the color scheme and color the case accordingly. green looks sick tho!
View attachment 51405
View attachment 51406
That green is awesome! Oh went with a more lime/monster energy green on the body.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks