• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes your right it doesn't have gears, it does have new bearings, viscous washers, seals, and hardware. No gears cuz mine are perfectly fine so why spend alot more for something I don't need. Oh and those things you circled, I already have those new from the rebuild kit I bought
Lets hope tthey fit and ther isnt some weird size fitment issue? seems like there is some cross compatibility issues between vendors ??

Last edited:
Ok, blackbone 28/46 gearing, madmax diff case, crankcase and head nitrile o rings, and a PVC reducer coupler has been ordered! Still have to get a socket adapter for my drill to start it becuase I ran out of money right at the pull start ?, I got to get my ass to the auto parts store and get spark plugs, and I've got to stop being lazy and actually measure screw sizes (it is sooooooooooooo freaking boring ?) so I can order from Fastenal. Hope none of my parts get lost ? ?

So finally got off my ass and measured the sizes ? boy was that annoying lol. Had to be done tho. So I'll now order screws tommorow. Doesn't matter if I order today or tomorrow because I'll be out of town Thursday to Saturday, so I can't do anything. But when I'm back I'll be going ham at it and Hopefully gettin er done ? also if ur wondering, the plugs I'll be trying out will be the br8es, the bkr6e, an the bkr7e. Alx runs the 7 heat plugs (theirs are shorty plugs, my head needs a long reach) so im going one above, one below, and one in the middle. I'll start out with the 6 Becuase I don't want to melt a plug and have the electrode fall in on break in

You need to run the 8 for a colder plug. NGK range goes lower number hotter and higher number colder. Champion is opposite. Low number colder higher number hotter.

Screws ordered via Fastenal, good thing about Fastenal is that you buy in bulk so everything is very very cheap. My total for 24 screws was only $12 when if I were to go to the hardware store, it would be twice that or something redicullous. Also another plus is that they are very close by so instead of wasting cash on shipping, I just order it to their store and then pick it up when they call (estimation is the 8th, which is Monday I think). Let's hope I measured everything correctly ? last time I totally fekd up and it was like $25 worth of screws that I can't use.

Yep Monday is the 8th.
Thx. I think if I have time on Monday I'll go to the auto parts store get spark plugs and rent a torque wrench, and maybe run home Depot or something to get a adapter for my drill for a socket so I can actually start it (since I don't have my pullstart assembled cuz I ran out of money lol). And then Tuesday get e85 possibly, don't count on it because life doesn't like when you think you have a plan lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks