Custom Painted MT-5 Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet as hell brotha! Mine was custom painted as well. sure cost a bit for everything. Looks really good though, thats like a candy red?? I added some side mirror from an fg detail kit an they cam out pretty good.. i never drive with the shell though.

mine has alot of flake as well, i need to get you guy's a pic in the sun! tuns of flake! My bashing body looks like total crap now

DSCF1126.gif

DSCF1124.gif

DSCF1131.gif

DSCF1132.gif

DSCF1136.gif

Should start a custom paint thread somewhere for like a contest, that would be cool :)

Last edited:
Speaking of Hummers!

Here's the Hummer 2 I just finished. The images I paint are all by hand with a brush. I don't use stickers. Head and tail lights are painted as well. This is one from the Patriotic Series.

SixthCamoeagle003.jpg

yeah mine is all paint as well! Very nice shell's Caci!! i always wanted a camo hummer. A guy at the LHS painted my body for me, i don't have the painting skill like you :) but you did an awsome job on both

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks