Cyber Monday deals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dropabomb

Just wondering if anyone has found any additional Cyber Monday deals? I only see the continued Black Friday sales

Not rc related, but on profit margins. Friday my dad and I stopped by our local gun shop. The owner and my dad were school mates. We found him to have a chat, place was packed. Noticed he was having a killer sale on a lot of items. Commented on how the kimbers were flying off the shelf. He told me, black friday is just as much about getting rid of inventory as it is about making money..... I laughed. He took us to the back room and showed us his ledger. Let's just say I was blown away at how much money he wasnt making. Some of his stuff he was selling barely above cost just so it would sell. Hes always done well by me and mine, but I never realized what kind of deals he was giving us, or all his customers on a day to day basis. I assume my dad knew all of this, and is why he always told us to buy our stuff off of Bryan. I'm sure he made some money but not as much as I thought he was racking in. He told me it's just the cost of being a mom and pop shop in a very competitive market. Gave me new respect for the sales places run on black fridays, small business saturday, and cyber monday. So from my stand point, Im just glad that some of these places are still willing to put on sales after first hand seeing what they make on their products...

Couldn't agree more. I always shop at mom and pop and brick and mortar stores first. Not only is there service usually the best but your supporting your local folks and the community.

don't get me wrong, some places have insane markups like parts stores. But many gun shops and rc related stores don't have much markup.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks