cylinder head removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't get too worked up about it there's not a lot going on there. Here's a manual. It breaks down the parts for the king motor engine. It's the link at the top of the page.

https://www.kingmotorrc.com/support-downloads
don't hesitate to ask if you get stuck on something...
i rethreaded the cylinder reinstalling the head was tuff.the piston was so tight it a lot of force to fit.it so tight that movement is not free.its like it swelled ..i added 2 stroke oil before putting it together..don't have any idea what the problem is..

yes
it turns but very tight and stiff ..i believe i compressed the ring properly..but i might be wrong

same way without the plug
im gonna take it apart again to see if the ring is not extended...thanks a lot..

Last edited:
yes it was stretched out. causality my ignorance once again. should have new one by sat.

Check the cylinder wall for deep scratches . The ring could have put some deep scratches into the cylinder wall if it was pinched between the piston skirt and the cylinder bore. If the cylinder was scored you'll probably need to replace the cylinder sadly. Oh did the piston get damaged at the groove where the ring popped out? A lot of things to look at .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks