Daaam!! you Easter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can i go and collect it from the dept as its not to fair from my house ? i didn't know you can do that as there offices are properly closed i used parcel2go ?

Ring them up in the morning. Today is prob a no go cos it bank hol but I would guess a place like that will be open on Sat morning. Worth a try if you cant wait til Tuesday ;) Sunday is supposed to be an ok day as well :cool2:

Ring them up in the morning. Today is prob a no go cos it bank hol but I would guess a place like that will be open on Sat morning. Worth a try if you cant wait til Tuesday ;) Sunday is supposed to be an ok day as well :cool2:

thanks but ill give them a call tomorrow just going to check on the internet how fair it is from my house (Google maps) :trout:

HALF AND HOURS DRIVE 36 MILES I THINK ILL WAIT TILL TUESDAY :trout:
ILL HAVE SOME FUN WITH MY BAJA UNTIL SHE ARRIVES :):)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks